Tuesday, October 30

A bad week so far

At the weekend I developed a cold, and not feeling too well for most of sunday, decided to stay home from work Monday, so not really too good a start to the week.

This morning things went from bad to complete crap. Got myself up and ready as usual, left the flat to go get my bike only to find it has been stolen. Whoever has stolen it, has had to force the wall post/securing for bikes from the wall and they've taken this along with my bike (obviously I had a good lock as they've done this instead of just breaking the lock). So yeah, a real crap morning.

Spent some time on the phone to the police and then the insurance company, it looks as if the bike is covered, so hopefully will get something from that. As for the police, well there's probably little they can do, but will wait and see what the officer assigned my case says when they get in touch.

In the meantime, I've printed off a flyer to put up in the lobby of the flats where we live, hopefully someone saw or heard something over the weekend. At the very least it will act as a warning to the other people that use the storage room.

No comments: