Tuesday, October 9

We have a Wii

We have our Wii. It arrived last Friday, upon arrival C phoned me at work and simply said Wiiiiiiiiiii, of course it simply didn’t click and I thought she was just being silly, as usual, but then of course when she told me it had arrived I couldn’t wait to get home set it up and try it out. Which I did in short order after we’d done our shopping. Was nice and easy to set up and nicely straightforward to connect to the internet too. Of course we only had Wii Sports, which came with the console. But personally, I quite like the sports games provided, except for Baseball and Golf.

On Saturday we had my parents round for dinner, and decided we might as well have some fun with the Wii so had ourselves a mini bowling tournament, think even my parents enjoyed playing it, which is something as they don’t usually like “computer games”.

I think that’s part (a big part mind) of the attraction of the Wii, it’s something anyone can play and enjoy, even those who don’t like the more traditional adventure/action/driving games. It has something for everyone, and is something of a party piece.

Of course, I couldn’t resist buying another game other the weekend, Resident Evil 4, I simply love the Resi Evil series of games, and am loving this one too. There are a few other games I’d love to have, but they will have to go on my Christmas wish list (yes I’ve already started one of those).

1 comment:

Quantumfan said...

Ok, now I see the idea of the Wii. You can actually hide behind the couch when "Evil" gets scary :-p